What would you like to do? Submit a brief. Search jobs.
Send your CV. Areas we cover We specialise in permanent, freelance and contract roles in creative, digital and media recruitment.tax-marusa.com/order/siwytodi/comment-localiser-un-telephone-blackberry.php
source | meaning of source in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English | LDOCE
Click on an area to find out more and see the latest jobs. Equities have suffered two big bear markets since and are wobbling again. It is hardly surprising that pension funds, insurers and endowments are searching for new sources of return. Now the two great Asian powers, India and China, are rushing to harness them as they cut through some of the world's deepest valleys.
About the Source
The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See more words from the same century. More Definitions for source. See the full definition for source in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
- The Growth of Biological Thought: Diversity, Evolution, and Inheritance.
- Tactical Packs.
- Happiness: Unlocking the Mysteries of Psychological Wealth;
- Comparative Inquiry In Politics And Political Economy: Theories And Issues!
- Developments in Organic LEDs!
Rhyming Dictionary: Words that rhyme with source. Spanish Central: Translation of source.
Nglish: Translation of source for Spanish Speakers. Britannica English: Translation of source for Arabic Speakers. What made you want to look up source?
Please tell us where you read or heard it including the quote, if possible. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.
- Feet - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References!
- Transition Curves for Highway Geometric Design.
- Managing Concentrated Stock Wealth: An Advisers Guide to Building Customized Solutions;
- SourceTacticalGear - Tactical Gear Innovation Leader.
- Explore topics.
- British Artillery 1914-19: Heavy Artillery.
- The Risen Jesus and Future Hope.
Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! On common nouns and falling leaves.
Welcome to SOURCE
It was our duty to inform you. When equal coverage leads to uneven results. You all would not have guessed some of these. Some imitative words are more surprising than others. How to use a word that literally drives some people nuts. The awkward case of 'his or her'.